The patient or the patient’s attendee is requested to contact immediately on admission, the Service desk with a photocopy of the Insurance ID CARD and your policy in force. The Insurance/ Corporate Desk will issue the Pre-Authorization form of your TPA or Insurance provider. The form is to be filled out and signed by you (the patient) and the treating doctor. Completed Pre-Authorization forms should be handed over to the Insurance / Corporate Desk for processing to commence. The Insurance and Corporate Desk will coordinate with the TPA or Insurance provider and revert the Pre-Authorization status on a priority basis. You may still be required to pay cash for services not covered by his / her insurance policy. Alternatively, you can pay by cash or credit card and claim hospitalization expenses (as appropriate) from your insurance provider later.
Approved Corporate Cashless Services
The patient or the patient’s attendee is requested to contact the Insurance and Corporate desk with the Authorization Letter issued by the company immediately on admission. Alternatively, you can pay by cash or credit card and claim expenses (as appropriate) from your Human Resources Department at a later date.
For Cash Remitting Patients
The patient or the patient’s attendee is requested to contact the billing department for the advance payment. You may also have to remit further advances as and when required or requested for. Failure to maintain a suitable minimum balance may result in refusal of treatment.
Insurance/ Approved Corporate Patients/ Cash Remitting Patients.
- • Ensure that the nurse or ward secretary is informed about the discharge to enable her to send the case sheet for billing.
- • Collect the prescriptions from the nurse for medicines to be taken after discharge as advised by the doctor, and collect the medicines from the pharmacy.
- • Pay non-claimable charges in cash (if any) to the pharmacy and billing section.
- • Collect all diagnostic reports from the nurse and take photocopies of the same for your future reference and hand over all originals to the Insurance or Corporate Services (ICS) for submission to the TPA/ Company.
- • Contact the billing section after 2 hrs to ascertain the readiness of your bill.
- • Sign the bill for insurance and collect the discharge note from the billing section.
- • Payment can be made by cash/credit card. Cheques are not accepted.
Insurance Companies who have Corporate Tie-ups with us
- ‣ Star Health Insurance
- ‣ Mediassist
- ‣ Dedicated Healthcare
- ‣ Heritage Healthcare
- ‣ E-Meditek
- ‣ Family Health Plan
- ‣ Paramount
- ‣ Vipul
- ‣ Md India
- ‣ Bajaj Alliance
- ‣ Apollo Munich
- ‣ Good Health Plan LTD
- ‣ Liberty Videocon Gen. Insurance Co.
- ‣ Vidal Health Tpa